How to buy ?
To buy at concept-rt.com, it is very easy. Click on the panorama photo then click on "BUY NOW WITH PAYPAL". You will be redirected to the paypal secure website to checkout.
When I will get my order ?
Once we will receive the paypal payment confirmation, your order will be sent within 2 working days by mail via the post office. The delivery will last between 2-3 weeks depending of your country. If you are in Barcelona (Spain), you will receive it between 48h-72h at your home, renting apartment or hotel.
Which kind of paper will be printed the panorama picture ?
The panorama photo will be printed on a photographic paper. This special paper allows a better result of colors than the other papers.
Which payment is accepted ?
I only accept online payment through PayPal. Paypal is a payment system very secured and world-recognized by the internet community and it accepts different kinds of payment (paypal account, credit card, bank transfer, mastercard, visa...) and you don't need to have an account to use it.
Your datas (name, mail and address) won't be shared with a third party and can be deleted of the databases by a simple confirmation email.
World RT My blog which is a meeting place of information about Barcelona (Spain) from a local guy (me) who exposes the whole secret of the city and sharing other interests.
Cookies and how they benefit you
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Offer you free services/content (thanks to advertising)
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
If the settings on your software that you are using to view this website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies, we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean that you are fine with this.
If you do not wish to accept cookies on to your device you can do so by adjusting the settings on your browser. AboutCookies.org provides a guide to how you can do this on the most commonly used browsers. However, be aware that if you do block cookies, some features of this website may not be available to you and some web pages may not display properly.
More about our cookies
Website function cookies
Social website cookies
So you can easily share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter, we have included sharing buttons on our site. The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Visitor statistics cookies
Cookies are widely used in online advertising. We, advertisers or our advertising partners cannot gain personally identifiable information from these cookies. We fund our site by showing adverts as you browse our site. These adverts may be managed by a partner specialising in providing adverts for multiple sites. Invariably these partners place cookies to collect anonymous data about the websites you visits so they can personalise the adverts to you, ensure that you don't see the same adverts too frequently and ultimately report to advertisers on which adverts are working. The fact to opting out of advertising cookies will not mean you won't see adverts, just simply that they won't be tailored to you any longer.
You can learn more at http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/ and at http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm.
CONTENT LICENSE AGREEMENT
Your privacy is very important to concept-rt.com and this section helps to understand how concept-rt.com will collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information. We will not rent, sell, lease or give away any of your personal information.
- We will collect information from you when you will register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
1. Background of Agreement
(a) This is a fairly lengthy document, and it contains many important provisions that affect your rights and obligations. By reading this Agreement or otherwise signifying your acceptance, you accept this Agreement either for yourself or on behalf of your employer or on behalf of another entity (like friends, parents…), and agree to be bound by its provisions. If you are accepting on behalf of your employer or any entity, you represent and warrant that you have full legal authority to bind your employer or such other entity. If you do not have such authority or you do not accept or agree with these terms, do not accept the Agreement and do not download the Content.
(b) In this Agreement: (i) "you" or the "Client" means you or, if you are accepting on behalf of your employer or entity, then "you" means that employer or entity and affiliates; (ii) "concept-rt.com" or "we" means concept-rt.com, operator of the Site; and (iii) "Content" means any photographic image that you are downloading from the Site, together with any accompanying material.
(c) This Agreement is set up as a user-determined document where you will choose to enter into either our standard license or an extended license where one or more of the restrictions of the Standard License are amended for your proposed use of the Content. At the end of this Agreement you will understand the difference between a "Standard License" or an "Extended License". The options for the Extended License uses are dependent upon the Content and whether the supplier of the Content has opted-in to the extended license options. If there is no Extended License option for the Content you have requested, your download of Content will be subject to the Standard License.
2. Standard License Terms
We hereby grant to you a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable worldwide license to use the Content for the Permitted Uses (as defined below). Unless the activity or use is a Permitted Use, you cannot do it. All other rights in and to the Content, including, without limitation, all copyright and other intellectual property rights relating to the Content, are retained by concept-rt.com, as the case may be.
3. Permitted Standard License Uses:
(a) You may only use the Content for those advertising, promotional and other specified purposes which are Permitted Uses (as defined below). For clarity, you may not use the Content in products for resale, license or other distribution, unless (i) the proposed use is allowable under an Extended License which is available for the Content; or (ii) if the original Content has been fundamentally modified or transformed sufficiently that it constitutes an original work entitling the author or artist to copyright protection under applicable law, and where the primary value of such transformed or derivative work is not recognizable as the Content nor is the Content capable of being downloaded, extracted or accessed by a third party as a stand-alone file (satisfaction of these conditions will constitute the work as a "Permitted Derivative Work" for the purposes of this Agreement). For example, you cannot superficially modify the Content, print it on a t-shirt, mug, poster, template or other item, and sell it to others for consumption, reproduction or re-sale. These uses will not be permitted as or constitute Permitted Derivative Works. If there is any doubt that a work is a Permitted Derivative Work, you should either obtain an Extended License or contact concept-rt.com for guidance. Any use of the Content that is not a Permitted Use shall constitute infringement of copyright.
(b) Seat Restrictions. Only you are permitted to use the Content, although you may transfer files containing Content or Permitted Derivative Works to your clients, printers, or ISP for the purpose of reproduction for Permitted Uses, provided that such parties shall have no further or additional rights to use the Content and cannot access or extract it from any file you provide. You may install and use the Content in only one location at a time, although subject to the Prohibited Uses and the other terms of this Agreement, you are entitled to utilize the Permitted Uses an unlimited number of times. You may physically transfer the Content and its archives from one location to another, in which case you may use the Content at the new location instead. If you require the Content to be in more than one location or accessible by more than one person, you must download the Content from the Site for each such use or obtain an Extended License for a multi-seat license for the Content. You may make one (1) copy of the Content solely for back-up purposes, and you must reproduce all proprietary notices on this single back-up copy.
(c) Permitted Uses. Subject to the restrictions described under Prohibited Uses below, the following are "Permitted Uses" of Content:
- online or electronic publications, including web pages to a maximum of 800 x 600 pixels for personal use but not for resale, license or other distribution; and any other uses approved in writing by concept-rt.com;
- prints, posters (i.e. a hardcopy) and other reproductions for personal use but not for resale, license or other distribution; and any other uses approved in writing by concept-rt.com.
If there is any doubt that a proposed use is a Permitted Use, you should contact concept-rt.com for guidance.
4. Standard License Prohibitions
(a) Prohibited Uses. You may not do anything with the Content that is not expressly permitted in the preceding section or permitted by an Extended License. For greater certainty, the following are "Prohibited Uses" and you may not:
- use the Content in design template applications intended for resale, whether on-line or not, including, without limitation, website templates, Flash templates, business card templates, electronic greeting card templates, and brochure design templates;
- use or display the Content on websites or other venues designed to induce or involving the sale, license or other distribution of "on demand" products, including postcards, mugs, t-shirts, posters and other items (this includes custom designed websites and others websites);
- use the Content in any posters (printed on paper, canvas or any other media) or other items for resale, license or other distribution for profit;
- use any of the Content as part of a trade-mark, design-mark, trade-name, business name, service mark, or logo;
- incorporate the Content in any product that results in a re-distribution or re-use of the Content (such as electronic greeting card web sites, web templates and the like) or is otherwise made available in a manner such that a person can extract or access or reproduce the Content as an electronic file;
- use the Content in a fashion that is considered by concept-rt.com (acting reasonably) as or under applicable law is considered pornographic, obscene, immoral, infringing, defamatory or libelous in nature, or that would be reasonably likely to bring any person or property reflected in the Content into disrepute;
- use or display any Content that features a model or person in a manner that (i) would lead a reasonable person to think that such person uses or personally endorses any business, product, service, cause, association or other endeavour; or (ii) that depicts such person in a potentially sensitive subject matter, including, but not limited to mental and physical health issues, social issues, sexual or implied sexual activity or preferences, substance abuse, crime, physical or mental abuse or ailments, or any other subject matter that would be reasonably likely to be offensive or unflattering to any person reflected in the Content;
- to the extent that source code is contained within the Content, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any part of such source code;
- remove any notice of copyright, trade-mark or other proprietary right from any place where it is on or embedded in the Content;
- sub-license, re-sell, rent, lend, assign, gift or otherwise transfer or distribute the Content or the rights granted under this Agreement;
- install and use the Content in more than one location at a time or post a copy of the Content on a network server or web server for use by other users;
- use or display the Content in an electronic format that enables it to be downloaded or distributed via mobile devices or shared in any peer-to-peer or similar file sharing arrangement;
- use the Content for editorial purposes without including the following credit adjacent to the Content: "concept-rt.com/Artist’s Member Name";
- or either individually or in combination with others, reproduce the Content, or an element of the Content, in excess of 100,000 times without obtaining an Extended License, in which event you shall be required to pay an additional royalty fee equal to 0.01 € for each reproduction which is in excess of 100,000 reproductions. This additional royalty does not apply to advertisements in magazines, newspapers or websites or to broadcast by television, web-cast or theatrical production.
5. Excess Reproduction Run
In the event you contravene subparagraph 4(a)(xiii) above without purchasing an Extended License, you further agree to notify concept-rt.com in the event that you (or a combination of you and others involved with you) reproduce the Content, or an element of the Content in excess of 100,000 times. Such disclosure notice must be sent to concept-rt.com each and every month after which the Content, or an element of the Content, has been reproduced in aggregate over the term of this Agreement in excess of 100,000 times. Each such notice must contain the number of reproductions made in any particular month, provided however the first such notice will only be require disclosure of those reproductions which are in excess of 100,000. concept-rt.com shall invoice you for the fees associated with such excess use and you agree to pay such invoice within 30 days of receipt.
6. Information protection
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via the website Paypal. PayPal is an e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet. If you want to know how they manage your information, please check their terms in their official website. Your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) are not stored on concept-rt.com.
7. Cookie/Tracking technology from us
8. Cookie/Tracking technology from advertisers
9. Distribution of information
We do not share and sell your personally identifiable information to any third party for marketing purposes. However, we may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
10. Commitment to data security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized staff of this website (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this website allow you to opt out of further mailings.
11. Term of Agreement
(a) This Agreement is effective until it is terminated. You can terminate this Agreement by destroying the Content and any Permitted Derivative Works, along with any copies or archives of it or accompanying materials (if applicable), and ceasing to use the Content for any purpose. The Agreement also terminates without notice from concept-rt.com if at any time you fail to comply with any of its terms. Upon termination, you must immediately (i) cease using the Content and for any purpose; (ii) destroy or delete all copies and archives of the Content or accompanying materials; and (iii) if requested, confirm to concept-rt.com in writing that you have complied with these requirements.
(b) concept-rt.com reserves the right to elect at a later date to revoke or amend the license granted by this Agreement and replace the Content with an alternative for any reason. Upon notice, sent to the address or contact information provided by you for your member account, or such other address as you may advise us in writing to use, from time to time, of such replacement, the license for the replaced Content immediately terminates for any products that do not already exist, and this license automatically applies to the replacement Content. You agree not to use the replaced Content, or any Permitted Derivative Works, for future products and to take all reasonable steps to discontinue use of the replaced Content, or any Permitted Derivative Works, in products that already exist.
12. Limited Representations and Warranties
(a) The Site acts as an exchange of Content between those who provide Content to the Site and those who wish to use such Content. concept-rt.com grants no rights and makes no warranties regarding the use of names, people, trademarks, trade dress, patented or copyrighted designs or works of art or architecture or other forms of intellectual property represented in any Content. While we have made reasonable efforts to correctly categorize and keyword the Content, concept-rt.com does not warrant the accuracy of such information.
(b) THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT REPESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CONCEPT-RT.COM DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT ITS USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE CONTENT IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE CONTENT PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU (AND NOT CONCEPT-RT.COM) ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AND COST OF ALL NECESSARY CORRECTIONS.
IN PARTICULAR AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, IF YOU ARE DOWNLOADING CONTENT THAT IS IN A FLASH FORMAT OR FILE (WHETHER .SWF OR OTHERWISE) CONCEPT-RT.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY RESPECTING SUCH CONTENT WHATSOEVER, WHETHER AS TO OWNERSHIP, TECHNICAL OR LEGAL COMPLIANCE, OR OTHERWISE.
(c) Certain jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. You have specific rights under this warranty, but you may have others, which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
13. Limitation of Warranties and Liability
(a) concept-rt.com’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy, with respect to any claims arising out of your use of the Content, or out of your actions in downloading the Content, shall be as follows:
You may, upon request to concept-rt.com, be permitted to download the Content again, at a location concept-rt.com will provide for you;
If you continue to be unable to download the Content, concept-rt.com will not refund the fee actually paid by you for such Content, except if concept-rt.com determines in its sole and absolute discretion that you have been unable to download such Content successfully.
(b) IN NO EVENT SHALL CONCEPT-RT.COM OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, PARTNERS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM, LOSS, DAMAGE, ACTION, SUIT OR OTHER PROCEEDING ARISING UNDER OR OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION YOUR USE OF, RELIANCE UPON, ACCESS TO, OR EXPLOITATION OF THE CONTENT, OR ANY PART THEREOF, OR ANY RIGHTS GRANTED TO YOU HEREUNDER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER THE ACTION IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHERWISE.
(c) IN ANY EVENT, THE TOTAL MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF CONCEPT-RT.COM UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, THE LICENSE PROVIDED HEREUNDER, OR THE USE OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY OR ALL OF THE CONTENT IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO CONCEPT-RT.COM UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IN RESPECT OF THE USE OF THE RELEVANT CONTENT.
(d) SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold concept-rt.com and their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, partners and agents (collectively, the "concept-rt.com Parties") harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) incurred by any concept-rt.com Party as a result of or in connection with any breach by you or anyone acting on your behalf of any of the terms of this Agreement.
15. General Provisions
(b) concept-rt.com’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
(c) This Agreement is personal to you and is not assignable by you without concept-rt.com’s prior written consent. concept-rt.com may assign this Agreement without your consent to any other party so long as such party agrees to be bound by its terms.
(d) If all or part of any provision of this Agreement is wholly or partially unenforceable, the parties or, in the event the parties are unable to agree, a court of competent jurisdiction, shall put in place of such whole or part provision an enforceable provision or provisions, that as nearly as possible reflects the terms of the unenforceable whole or part provision.
(e) You agree to pay and be responsible for any and all sales taxes, use taxes, value added taxes and duties imposed by any jurisdiction as a result of the license granted to you, or of your use of the Content, pursuant to this Agreement.
(f)You consent to service of any required notice or process upon you by registered mail or overnight courier with proof of delivery notice, addressed to the address or contact information provided by you at the time the Content was downloaded, or such other address as you may advise us in writing to use, from time to time.
(g) Any and all disputes arising out of, under or in connection with this Agreement, including without limitation, its validity, interpretation, performance and breach, shall be finally settled under the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce by a single Arbitrator appointed in accordance with such rules and shall be conducted in the English language in Barcelona, Spain.
(h) The parties have requested that this Agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
16. External links
The website contains links to other websites not owned by the owner of this website. We will not, and cannot, control how your personal information is used on these other websites. Consult the privacy policies of the linked websites to see how they use your information.
17. Privacy contact information
If you have concerns relating to this Agreement, please contact concept-rt.com at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO SEEK INDEPENDENT LEGAL ADVICE PRIOR TO AGREEING TO IT. IN CONSIDERATION OF CONCEPT-RT.COM AGREEING TO PROVIDE THE CONTENT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT IT IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND CONCEPT-RT.COM, WHICH SUPERSEDES ANY PROPOSAL OR PRIOR AGREEMENT, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATION BETWEEN YOU AND CONCEPT-RT.COM RELATING TO THE SUBJECT OF THIS AGREEMENT.
The website is completely free for you to use and if you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy policies govern concept-rt.com’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term “concept-rt.com”, “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- concept-rt.com disclaims any liabilities whatsoever from your decisions based influenced by this site.
- The materials on this website have been prepared for informational purposes only.
- Reading this website does not establish any kind of advisor-client relationship between us. If you are uncomfortable making your own decisions, you should always go to an advisor for suggestions to your specific situation. You may email us any time you would like and we will be more than happy to offer any insight that we may have into your situation. But, consider it advice from a friend. It would not constitute any advisor-client relationship either.
- As most are aware there are many costs associated with running a website. We use advertisements to offset those costs. That said, we offer you my promise that we will only personally recommend or endorse something if we feel that it would be of value to some of the readers. If we find a product or service that has helped in our life we will let you know about it. The purpose of endorsing product or services is for your benefit, not mine. We will tell you about the best products and services that we find regardless of whether we see any benefit from it.
- There is no cost to the users to use this website. So, just consider the advertisements as a form of supporting the website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the European laws.
1. Website content
All the contents of the website, EXCEPT FOR COMMENTS AND SOCIAL NETWORKING, constitute the opinion of the author, and the author alone; they do not represent the views and opinions of the author’s employers, supervisors, nor do they represent the view of organizations, businesses or institutions the author is a part of. The author is not a licensed travel professional, and you should never substitute information from this website for information obtained from a licensed travel professional; always consult with your advisor regarding your decisions. The content of this website is not intended to cause harm, but if you have any concerns about the contents of this website, please contact the author. Disagreeing with the content of the website does not constitute sufficient ground for you to ask the author to remove or modify any parts of this website.
2. Copyright policy
All content being part of this website is property of the author, unless noted otherwise. All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. You are not allowed to sell or modify any part of this website. If you wish to reprint or use any of the articles you find on concept-rt.com please contact the author. You are welcome to link to this website, and to discuss its contents in a respectful manner. When you quote or link to this website, please include the website’s name in your link. You are not authorized to use this content for personal profit.
3. Comment policy
The author is not responsible for the content of any comments made by the commenter(s). The author is also not responsible for knowing whether the content of your comment is breaking the law in other countries or jurisdictions. This website is a venue for discussion; therefore, the author will not delete critical comments, or comments portraying a different opinion from the author’s own. However, the author reserves the right to edit, delete, or not publish a comment if this is deemed to be potentially illegal (this includes, but it is not limited to comments containing hateful, libelous, and defamatory content) at our discretion without warning. All comments on this website have to be written in english. Please do not endanger yourself or break the law when you comment. Comments intending to advertise and/or off-topic (”SPAM“) will be deleted. The author also reserves the right to block commenter(s) who have previously published offensive comments, illegal content, or SPAM.
4. Material/Social networking policy
You may not upload, post, link to or share on this site any type of materials, including but not limited to pictures, videos, music, graphics, text, blogs and files, that could reasonably be considered illegal, copyrighted, discriminatory, offensive, pornographic, aggressive, violent or encouraging violence, war-related, confidential, fraudulent, military, governmental, secret (not meant for public use and/or viewing), difamatory, evil, or generally unacceptable for most societies worldwide. You may not use this site as a file repository, whether that is your primary intention or not. The available file and picture sharing services, if any, are meant for online sharing with family and friends only. Any other use, including commercial use, is strictly prohibited. Although we may not actively monitor your disk or bandwith usage, we may place limits if we feel you are using too much disk space or too much bandwith. You may not create a link to an image, multimedia file, binary file or a script that produces an image, multimedia file or binary file without concept-rt.com prior written consent. The use of direct or indirect file linking practices, also known as 'hot linking' are strictly prohibited.
Any and all materials you upload, post and/or share are owned by you, or you have the appropriate rights to publish them. You are solely responsible for such materials and agree to waive all responsibilities and liabilities from concept-rt.com. concept-rt.com reserves the right to delete any and all those materials that they deem not beneficial to the readership at our discretion without warning. This includes but is not limited to materials containing profanity, self promotion, harrassment, threats, or spam of any sort. We also reserve the right to block or to delete the account of the user if those rules are not respected at our discretion without warning.
5. Forbidden actions
You are not authorized to (i) use this website to advertise for products of any kind and for other website, (ii) to infringe the different policies of this website, (iii) to attack this website using malicious software and/or use this website for data mining (iv) to commit any illegal actions while using the website, or against this website, (v) to restrict access to this website, (vi) to impede the normal functioning of this website and (vii) to menace the author with, or cause physical or financial harm to, the author of this website, (viii) you may not use this site for purposes that could put a life, whether human or animal, in any type of risk, (ix) you may not use this site for, or to encourage, any type of illegal activites, including but not limited to hacking, phreacking and cracking.
6. Free materials
This website contains material which is licensed under an Open Source license, such as the GNU General Public License (GPL), Creative Commons, Apache License, BSD License or other Open Source or Libre licenses. Whenever Open Source materials are used, a link to the appropriate license and source code or project page is provided for your convenience as applicable to and/or required by the pertinent license.
7. Changes to the terms
8. No guarantee
The author makes no guarantee regarding the validity of the content of the website. In addition, the author does not guarantee that the website will be accessible at all times or during any down time (i) caused by outages to any public internet backbones, networks or servers, (ii) caused by any failures of your equipment, systems or local access services, (iii) for previously scheduled maintenance or (iv) relating to events beyond the author’s control such as strikes, riots, fires, floods, explosions, war, terrorism, governmental action, labor conditions, natural and/or man-made disasters, or interruptions in internet services to an area where the author or your servers are located. Although the author will try to moderate comments quickly, the author makes no guarantee to the commenter that its comments or trackbacks will be displayed promptly, without modifications, or that they will be displayed at all, as all comments will be published to the discretion of the author.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. No warranty or condition
The author makes NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. If you choose to access the website, you do so AT YOUR OWN RISK. To the extent links and external content are based on or displayed in connection with the website, THE AUTHOR SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE DISPLAY OF SUCH LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS, whether this external content is breaking the law in this or other jurisdictions. YOU AGREE TO USE THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK, and that you will not consider the website’s content to be a suitable substitute for professional advice.
10. Limitations of liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES, AND THE AUTHOR’S LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY CLAIM IS LIMITED TO THE GROSS MONTHLY AMOUNT PAID BY THE AUTHOR FOR HOSTING SERVICES DURING THE ONE MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE DATE OF THE CLAIM. Each party acknowledges that the other party has entered into this agreement relying on the limitations of liability stated herein and that those limitations are an essential part of the agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, the author shall not have any liability for any failure or delay resulting from any condition beyond the reasonable control of the author, including but not limited to governmental action, labor conditions, power failures, natural and/or man-made disasters. The author is not liable for the content of any comments the commenter might leave on this website (see comment policy).
11. Obligation to indemnify
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the author, its agents, and applicable third parties (collectively “indemnified person(s)“) harmless from and against any and all third party claims, liability, loss, and expense (including damage awards, settlement amounts, and reasonable legal fees, brought against any indemnified person(s), arising out of, related to or which may arise from your use of the website and/or your breach of any term of this agreement.
12. Applicable laws
The author makes no representations that materials in the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations than in Spain. Access to the website from any location where the content is illegal is prohibited. Any claim related to the use of the website or to the website materials shall be governed by the spanish laws. Any action related to the access, use, content, or existence of this website shall be filed only in the appropriate court located within Spain. The use of this website constitutes your express permission and consent to the jurisdiction of the federal and/or state courts of Spain for purposes of such actions.
13. Legal notices and contact information
If you are intending to carry out legal action of any kind against the website or the author, you are required to contact the author SEVEN BUSINESS DAYS before any legal claim is made. Please remember that the author means to DO NO HARM to you or anyone else by writing this website. If you feel that your rights have been infringed, please contact the author, and allow seven business days for the reply to be received. The author will do whatever possible to address your concerns. For a spanish or french version, please send us an email but take note that the english version will be the only version taken in account in case of conflicts.
14. Your Consent